June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!!  This shout out goes out to all the awesome fathers out there.  And to the ones that are not only a "father" but a "DAD" as well. :-)

To honor their dad, my kids and I made this card for him.  He's our "star" for sure.  This card also fits today's SCS Featured Stampers Challenge.  Congrats Tami.  Tami's gallery is amazing.  So many things I could of cas'd.  But we couldn't stop there.  We challenged ourselves to use the left over paper from this card to make two more.
 
Check these out!  I love using coordinating paper on cards that are going to the same person for the same occasion.  I think we pulled it off kiddie!!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day.  Sending huge hugs to all the dad's out there today.  Don't forget...YNS is still running the 10% off your order until MIDNIGHT June 20th. 

Hugs~

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...