June 15, 2011

Super Mojo with Girlie Green Doodles

Hey my peeps.  Glad you checked in with me today.  Trying to make a card to fit multiple challenges is super tough but I think I did it.  I'm entering this card into the the following challenges:

Mojo Monday #195
Copic Creations #52
SCS Color Combo #CC327
Paper Sundae #73
Kenny K  Girlz #49

I wanted to do each challenge but didn't have time to make five cards.  This one might be the most challenges I have completed on one card.  Man, I'm exhausted.  LOL 


Here are the Copics I used for my card:









Thanks for swinging by today.  See ya soon!

Hugs~

4 comments:

  1. Your card is fantastic! It is hard to find time to do so many cards! LOL! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and I love all the black you used, seems really appropriate with that image! Thanks for joining in this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, your doodles enhance this image nicely. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana! Cheyenne looks amazing! I love the added doodles along the edge of your circle panel. Such a fab detail! Congratz on entering so many challenges with just one card. That is not an easy feat...lol! I hope you win lots of great stuff ;D Thanks for joining the current Copic Creations challenge! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...