June 6, 2011

Two Challenges

Awww....you came back for a visit!  Thanks for stopping by today.  This is how I feel today.  Not feeling well at all.  Had just enough umph to make it down to my stamp room to do SCS Clean and Simple and Try a New Technique challenges.  I really like making clean and simple cards.  I should do them more often.  I hardly ever decorate my envelopes but I could get used to this.  So cute that everything matches.  The image is from SU Ruff Day.  The bones are from a different stamp that I picked up somewhere along this stamping journey.

I used the following Copic markers for my dog: E27, E37, E47, E30, E31 and E34.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a fabulous day everyone.

Hugs~

Dana

1 comment:

  1. Awww, adorable card and I love the matching envelope. Hope your day is better tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...