June 14, 2011

YNS June Release

Hey, hey hey!!  It's release time baby. Your Next Stamp out with some more adorable stamps for the month of June.  My card is featuring the ever loving Jumbo Ginger Giraffe.  She's so cute!.  I stamped her twice and cut her out to pop her and some clouds up off of my background.  The reason I had to add the clouds is because I have a very large boo boo on the left corner of the image so I had to play it off with adding some clouds.  Got to love supplies in a stamp room to ward off mistakes. :-)

I had ordered Lime Twist Fly a Kite and Life of the Party paper along with divine twine (bakers string) from Karen and I am in LOVE with this paper and twine.  It's showing a little dark here but it's amazing. You have to add this your ever growing "collection" of paper and ribbon.  You will be sorry if you don't.  Ginger is stamped on X-press It Blending Cardstock.  My all time FAVORITE paper now for Copic coloring.  It's so smooth and really gives you time to play around with your colors.

Speaking of Copics, here's the ones used to create this card:






Now it's your turn to get creating.  First, head on over to YNS blog and see what all the other talented DT members have created.  Karen is running a 10% off special from JUNE 15th through JUNE 20th.  Make sure to put in the YNSJUNENR code at the end of your order.

Thanks for stopping by today.  So glad you came to visit.  See ya soon.

Hugs~

Dana

1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...