July 2, 2011

Copic Challenge #53 - White Coloring

Hey everyone.  Hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend. I am enjoying some quality time with my pillow, my bed and my TV.  Yep, haven't done a thing all day and I love it.  Once I did get to moving around I hit the stamp room for the "White Coloring" Copic Challenge.  You guessed it, white is a color.  I usually don't leave clothing on my images white but it sure does add a crispness to it.  This little fella is Luka from La-La Land Crafts stamps.  I am in LOVE with their adorable images. And they just happen to be the sponsor for this challenge.  Woo hoo!  If you don't have any of the images from La-La Land Crafts you are missing out.   

Well, I'm off to go enjoy some more time with my pillow, bed and TV.  I might just let my husband handle the remote now.

Hugs and happy stamping!!


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...