July 2, 2011

Copic Challenge #53 - White Coloring

Hey everyone.  Hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend. I am enjoying some quality time with my pillow, my bed and my TV.  Yep, haven't done a thing all day and I love it.  Once I did get to moving around I hit the stamp room for the "White Coloring" Copic Challenge.  You guessed it, white is a color.  I usually don't leave clothing on my images white but it sure does add a crispness to it.  This little fella is Luka from La-La Land Crafts stamps.  I am in LOVE with their adorable images. And they just happen to be the sponsor for this challenge.  Woo hoo!  If you don't have any of the images from La-La Land Crafts you are missing out.   

Well, I'm off to go enjoy some more time with my pillow, bed and TV.  I might just let my husband handle the remote now.

Hugs and happy stamping!!


4 comments:

  1. Love this card, Dana! I agree - these images are adorable and you did a great job on yours. Thanks so much for joining our Copic Creations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, your Luka looks magnificent in his white shirt and jacket on this fabulous card. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sweetie, this is just fabulous, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thanks for joining us at La-La Land Crafts. Kim

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...