July 13, 2011

Get Ready To Hop..YNS Style

Do you hear that????  I think a blog hop is coming.  It is...it is!  The YNS blog hop is coming tonight at 8PM (EST).  I thought I would give you a pre-hop treat and show you one of the newest members to the YNS family.  Peeps, meet Matilda!!!  She has come all the way from Australia.  Welcome to the USA Matilda.   I'm entering my little lady in the Paper Sundae challenge and the Mojo Monday challenge.  I am honored to have Matilda as my focal image.  Thank you sunshine!!

Now for the blog hop.  Make you come back at 8PM tonight  to check out all the lovely cards and creations that the design team has to show you.  Also, I have some great news about goodies that can be won during the hop.  You won't want to miss this.

Hugs and happy stamping~

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the plaid! So cute! 'See' you soon on the hop!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper sundaes this week. I love little Matilda - altho' I may be a little biased being an Aussie myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image and fabulous papers! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes -We hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...