July 16, 2011

Kenny K Anniversary with a Sketch Saturday Flair

Hey Kenny K is one year old!!  It has been a blast following their blog and participating in the challenges. I am a huge fan of Kenny K images so I wanted to dedicate my card to all the groovy people that put their heart and soul into these wonderful  images.

My groovy dude is pumping up the jams this week at the Sketch Saturday challenge.  Oh yes, he ROCKS!!  He so reminds me of this reggae guy I met several years ago at a block party.  The music was great and we were jamming to his guitar.

Speaking of jamming to some beats. I need to load up my IPod with some music to travel with.  Can't go on a road trip with the tunes.  Check you guys out later.


Hugs and happy stamping!!

7 comments:

  1. Dana, Your card is fantastic. I always like to see what you come up with. Thanks for hopping with us at KKKG's and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, great image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your more masculin card! Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at KKKGC and good luck in the challenge.
    Hugs Kattiz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at KKKGC and good luck.......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. just fantastic !

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE him! Super colours and layout!

    Thank you for joining us on our Anything Goes challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Girls Challenge!
    Good Luck.

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...