July 8, 2011

Multi Challenged!

Hey peeps.  Glad you stopped by today.  I have a multi-challenged card for you.  I haven't participated in some challenges that I have been wanting to do so I combined them all into one.  Whew, that was a task.  Okay here we go.  I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch For You To Try
Paper Sundaes
Color Throwdown
Digital Tuesday
Tuesday Throwdown

That is alot of challenges for one card.  At least for me it is.  LOL  I'm off to clear out my stamp room.  I have a garage sale to set up for tomorrow.  Sounds like more stamp money to me.  Ching-ching!

Hugs~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dana. That faux stitching really pops and adds perfectly to the card. I am very impressed that you are thinking about Christmas already. Thank you for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Christmas card - love the image and all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...