July 14, 2011

Sketching Out a Color Throwdown

Hi everybody.  Oh what a day.  So glad it's over.  We are now having a wonderful thunderstorm.  I know that sounds strange but we so need the rain.  And plus it's a good time to do a challenge when I'm not occupied with having to do something outside.

Today's little beauty is Marci from La-la Land Crafts.  She's all dressed up for a day in the sun.  I have to say that I have fallen in love with these adorable kids from LLLC.  I colored her up with a mix of Copic markers and she's heading over to the Color Throwdown and Tuesday Throwdown challenges.  She's also making an appearance on the La-la Land Crafts Inspiration Monday Sketch.  She's a very busy young lady.


Here are the Copics that I used to color Marci and her cute little outfit.





Well, I'm going to go snuggle up in bed with some Copics and images and ride out the storm.  Have a fabulous evening everyone.

Hugs and happy stamping~

5 comments:

  1. Just adorable! She is a busy girl and dressed so stylish. Love the paper you've used. Great card! Thanks for joining Tuesday Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Dana! I love the papers you chose! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Reminds me of playing dress up when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Synning work sweetie, gorgeous colours, hugs pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card! Thanks for joining us at La-La Land Crafts. Kim

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...