July 6, 2011

YNS Challenge #46 - Button Up!

Hey my favorite peeps.  It's challenge day at Your Next Stamp and it's my turn to challenge you.  I want you to create something fabulous with buttons.  Add them in a row, in the corners or even stack them like I did.  I have a huge jar full of buttons so I'm glad I had the chance to get them out.

The image I used for my card is the ever so cute Song Bird.  He's singing a tune on the ever so fabulous Lime Twist Fly A Kite paper.  I am sooo in love with this paper pack. And I have to say hands down Copic X-press It Blending Paper is one of my favorite paper to use when I'm using my Copic markers.

Here are the Copics.  The ones that you can't see the number are B02, BG01, YR07 and E79.

Now remember, you have until MIDNIGHT (EST) July 19th to get your submission in on the YNS Challenge Blog. Let me see you show off your awesome buttons.

Hugs and happy stamping!!

1 comment:

  1. Dana these colors are fantastic and I LOVE how you did your buttons and the twine!! Terrific creation!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...