August 26, 2011

Back To School

That's right kiddo....you're heading back to school!!  Well, in my case my son has been back now for almost a month.  I'm playing along with Mo's Digital Pencil and the SCS Free 4 All challenges today.  I wish I was back in school with ZERO responsibilities.  No mortgage, car note, cable bill, cell phone bill, etc.  Oh, that was the life.  I remember my mother putting my hair in two pigtails and off to school I went.  And what about NAP TIME?!?!  Nap time now is called quitting time.  No sleeping on the J-O-B. 

Well, back to reality for me.  Going down memory lane brings back some super sweet memories.  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a fab Friday.

Hugs and happy stamping~

8 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I love the background you've created for this sweet image. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW Dana this is as sweet as can be, I LOVE the scene you created for this cutie and your beautiful paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the delicate fussy cutting you did and the scene you created. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana...I have to agree...being a kid with no responsibilities probably wasn't nearly as fun as I like to think it was. For example...no internet shopping back then! hehehe!! Your card is just precious!! I love your coloring...and your designwork is beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sweet card, Dana! I agree, those were so happy carefree moments, but I still love more being a grown-up...lol.
    Love the colors and your coloring looks awesome.
    Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dana! This is so cute, I love the clouds! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Mo’s!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh TOO cute!! I love the sweet scene you created! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just PRECIOUS!! Love your coloring and that little sentiment is just the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...