August 18, 2011

CMC Challenge #24

Morning peeps. Glad we are now one day away from the weekend.  I had the chance to make a card the the CMC challenge.  For this challenge you had to color your embellishments and have a friend theme.  Thanks to my bestie Wendy for letting me borrow this adorable image.  I can't remember for the life of me what the name of this little cutie is.  I loved coloring her.  The sentiment is from Ditto pack Lots of Love.  The paper of course is from my scrap bin.  It is now OVERFLOWING with scraps.  I think I need to get these scraps under control. :-)

Well, I'm off to work.  Have to pay for my stamp addiction some how.  Until next time.....

Hugs and happy stamping~ 

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful, Dana! Love the paper. Fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...