August 20, 2011

DP2 Challenge #96

Hey everyone.  Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Today has been one of those lazy Saturday where you just don't do anything.  I've stayed in my pj's all day. Yay for me!!  I'm usually all over town doing something but not today.  I cut coupons, read a magazine and clean up my stamp room.  Then I thought I would sit and make a card for Mo's Digital Pencil challenge.  I already had Video Boy colored in except for his shirt and sneakers so I was able to get this one completed in no time. 

I hope you like me card today.  I'll be back tomorrow with something new to show you.

Hugs and happy stamping~










7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Dana! Love the coloring and the papers are absolutely perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's super cute - Love your coloring on this. I did the same thing this Sunday. Stayed in my PJ'S all day, played around in my scraproom and just was a plain ole bum - isn't fabulous LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great boy card! I love the little dots you've made around the edges, and the red is a nice accent for the image. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card! I’m so glad you could play with us this week at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dana...it os great to see you creating a Mo card. Great coloring on your image. Don't you love it when your day is productive like that. Thanks for joining us at Mo's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Dana! Love the bright colors and your gorgeous coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Mo's for our "blue" challenge!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...