August 15, 2011

Heart Song Inspiration New Addition

Good morning everyone. Thanks for stopping by today to share in some awesome news with us.  Today's HSI challenge was to create a card with an animal as your image and/or do paper pleating.  Well I totally stink at paper pleating so I didn't want to ruin a great card.  LOL  The image here is called chick parade  and it's definitely one of my favorite images from Heart Song Designs.  Now you're probably wondering why I have the word baby in the blocks.  Well, Leah (owner of HSD) has added an addition to her family.  Leah is on her way back home from Ethiopia with her baby boy Makaio.  I am so excited for her.  So the ladies got to thinking and we thought our cards for this week's challenge should be used to honor Leah and her family.  I hope you love our cards Leah just has much as we love you.  Your little bundle of joy already has his "extended" family in place.  Super duper hugs to you.

Now if you would like to play along in the challenge this week, please make sure you link your card or creation at the challenge link.  You will have until 6 pm (MST) Sunday August 21 to get your card made.  I can't wait to see your wonderful cards.

Hugs and happy stamping~

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Dana! Love the papers and the bright and cheerful colors. :-) Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana fab job on your card. Thats one of my favorite images and you made it look super with the fun dp and those sweet letter blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card, Dana. I especially love the letter blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, Dana! Love the bright colors and the fun way you did the word baby in blocks. So very sweet, and I'm sure Leah will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! I love how cheery and bright this is, and the cute baby blocks! Leah will love it!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...