August 8, 2011

Heart Song Inspiration

Monrin', morni' peeps.  Does your neighborhood seem a little quiet theses days?  Well mine is because the little kiddos have headed back to school. The only thing you see around here in the morning are all the school buses.  Man, what happened to summer? 

Well this week's challenge at HSI blog is to make a card or creation with a back to school theme or add some circles to your card.  I'm manged to do both with the new release apple image.  Now I don't know what kids do these days but I remember at some point in school the kids giving apples to their teachers.  Did I just age myself?!?!?  Anyhow, I found this adorable paper at Claudia and Company in a sample back from October Afternoon Detour.  Worked perfect for my apple card.

I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week.  Remember you have until SUNDAY AUGUST 14TH 6PM (MST) to get you card linked up on the Heart Song Inspiration blog.   Let see your back to school or circle inspiration.

Hugs and happy stamping.

6 comments:

  1. Love all the different size apple images. The plaid paper is such a perfect background and the apple dp rocks! Delicious card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danna your card is very cute and love all the combination of paper used!
    TFS
    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is so much fun! love the papers that matchy match! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana love how you used the apples all around the the big one for the focal point. GREAT job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Nana Connie. I love how you incorporate the same image but in different sizes =D Nice work, Danna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love your dp, and your coloring is fab!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...