August 9, 2011

Mo's Easel Card Challenge

You're back!!  Yay!!  Thanks for taking the time to swing by again today.  I had a chance to work on an easel card for Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge.  I swear I so love easel cards and I don't know why I don't make more of them.  I'll have to put that on the list of reminders. :-)  Your card also had to have an animal as part of the image.  I already had Zola colored so I just had to pull her from my stash and place her on this card.  I kind of try to at least pre-color parts of images so when I'm up for a challenge there's really not too much left to color in.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day.  Make sure you swing by tomorrow because it's YNS 2nd birthday and you won't want to miss a thing.

Hugs and happy stamping~

6 comments:

  1. Dana, What a precious card! Adorable image and fabulous color palette. I'm going to have to try more easel cards. They seem complicated to me, even though the two I've done came out well. Maybe with your inspiration, I will try it again. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! this card is too cute!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. Love the coloring of your skin, very natural looking. The pink is very striking with the skin tones. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I love the colors, and the simple embellishments really focus you on the image. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dana...what a completely darling card!! She's so sweet saying her prayers with her teddy bear! Such pretty coloring...I love the pink!! So glad you joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana this is such a beautifully sweet card! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...