August 16, 2011

So Challenged!

Hey peeps.  How are all of you today?  I'm a little "challenged" today.  My first challenge is feeling sick.  Yuck...I so hate being sick.  My second challenge of course is entering this card into a few weekly challenges.  I just love how this card came out.  The colors are so pretty.  This adorable image is from Mo's Digital Pencil named Lacie.  She's so adorable.  I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

 Tuesday Throwdown
Mojo Monday
Copic Creations

Wish me luck everyone.  Now back to bed I go.  Need to get more energy to make more cards.

Hugs and happy stamping~

6 comments:

  1. Sweet card Dana. My sister-in-law just bought this stamp and made me the cutest card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacie is adorable and I love how you colored her. Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for playing in the Tuesday Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are feeling icky!! But your card is anything but icky, it is fantabulous!! I love your eclectic choice of patterned papers. So fun and of course, gorgeous coloring!!
    Hugs from another Dana xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that darling image Dana and the card is wonderful!! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Dana!! I love your colouring and that paper is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Dana. So glad you could play at Tuesday Throwdwon.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...