August 7, 2011

Summer Fun with a Featured Stamper

Howdy y'all.  Ready for some of the wild, wild west?!?  Okay, I'm not into the whole rodeo thing but I wanted to showcase some summer fun for the Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge. I think the image named Cheyenne could make it in the wild, wild west.   I'm not the one to get on the back of a pissed-off bull for the entertainment of others.  Sorry, I just don't roll like that.  LOL I'm also joining in on the fun at SCS with this week's featured stamper Joy aka Daiseyfreak. Congrats girlie.

Got to run y'all.  But glad you stopped by.  Make sure you come back because I have a world wind of stuff to show you.

Hugs and happy stamping~

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! she's a hot momma!! Love the way you colored this image!! nice work!! Thanks for sharing!!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked card. Love your colouring!

    Happy crafting

    hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card... spicy!
    Thanks for joining us at the Kenny K Krafty Girlz challenge.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's challenge!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWWWWWWWWWW.....she looks stunning in these colours!!! Absolutely fantastic!!

    Thank you for joining the KKKG Challenges, good luck.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...