August 3, 2011

YNSC #48 - Beautiful Borders and Sweet Sketch

Morning, morning everyone!  Hope your having a fab day. The challenge this week at Your Next Stamp is beautiful borders.  Simply said, I think decorative borders add a little sumthin' sumthin' to our cards.  I used my beautiful border around my Miya from China.  She's part of the World Kids Collection at Your Next Stamp.  I have to say, I just loved coloring in this image.  She's just too adorable.

Now I know you have it in you to take on this challenge.  I've seen some of your work peeps and your fabulous with your creations. Make sure you link your image on the YNS Challenge Blog by MIDNIGHT Tuesday  August 16th.  If you don't have any of Karen's images you still have time to pop on over to the store and pick up a few things. 

Well Miya has to head on out to the Copic Creations, Paper Sundaes and The Sweetest Thing blogs to enter into their challenges this week.  Wish her luck peeps.  See ya soon!

Hugs and happy stamping~

13 comments:

  1. Oh this is terrific I love this image and how you created a lovely background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious, Dana! Fabulous coloring! Love the dp, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana this is WONDERFUL, I SOOOOO love how you colored her hair, FABULOUS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana this is just darling! I love the little scene with the sky and grass! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Dana! Gorgeous coloring and I love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Dana! I love how you colored her and that fun background - WOW!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colouring, beautiful scene you have created, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet image and great coloring Dana! Very pretty dp you used also. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cuteness! I know I should be writing about the borders, but it is the grass that really pops out for me! Wonderful PP choices too :>)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is lovely, fab layout and such a cute image!! Great job with the clouyds.

    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful colouring!! So sweet!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dana! This card is sooo much fun! Your sky looks amazing and I love the little tufts of grass. Those details really bring your image to life. What a wonderful little scene ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable, I love the bright colors and your sky is lovely. Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...