August 17, 2011

Your Next Stamp Challenge #49

Happy hump day everybody.  I am so glad the weekend is almost here.  I can hear Friday rounding the corner.  Your Next Stamp has another challenge for you.  This one is a good one.  You know how much sweeter summer fruit is right, well let's see some fruit on your cards.  That's right bring on the fruit!  I'm a HUGE cherry lover so my little Digger is digging his way through the cherries to wish a sweet friend of mine hello.  I think she's going to love this card.  I'm also entering Digger in this weeks Paper Sundaes and Sketch N Stash challenges.

Well, tell me what fruit you like to "hang out" with during the hot summer days.  This challenge prize will be the ever so cute Monkey Gone Banana stamp.  This monkey just cracks me up.  Remember you have two weeks to get your creation into the challenge.  Also remember when you use a YNS image you get entered into the challenge TWICE.  So swing on by the store and dig yourself up some savings.  Like my play on words?!?!  LOL.  You have until MIDNIGHT (EST) Aug 30th to get linked up.  Also, don't forget to stop by the YNS blog for Carole's first monthly post.  You are going to LOVE her! :-)

Hugs and happy stamping~

8 comments:

  1. I really "dig" your card :>) This is such a cute image, I will have to add it to the "need" list! Fun stuff, I am sure it will bring a smile to your friend's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Dana. That little Digger is so cute! Great color choices and that dp is fantastic. Praying you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card, love your cute image and fabby papers:)

    Thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at SnS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana what a fun card that cherry paper is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Dana that image is so cute thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that paper and adorable image! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really lovely card,I like the image, great take on the sketch, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch n stash.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...