September 20, 2011

Club Kid

Morning everyone.  Glad you're back today.  Wanted to show you a card I made for several challenges.  As you may already know, I am always coloring up images and saving them for future challenges.  This is one of my favorite images from Kenny K.  Her name is Club Kid.  I'm way passed my days of hanging out at the club but she reminds me of my "youth".  LOL  So today I'm entering my card into the My Favorite Kenny K challenge along with this week's Tuesday Throwdown (fall card) and Splitcoaststampers (color) challenges.  Whew, that was a mouth full. 

I hope you like my little creation today.  And if you haven't seen Carole's CCC for this month, hop on over to Your Next Stamp for some entertainment and all the details.  Also you'll have a chance to get your hands on some goodies.

Hugs and happy stamping~

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring Dana! And I love your papers too!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana. Beautifully coloured image & a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring, Dana! So happy that you submitted this to Tuesday Throwdown this week. We love seeing your work in our challenges. :-)
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining KKKG this week!

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured image:) Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at KKKG:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love the backing paper on this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...