September 12, 2011

Heart Song Inspiration Challenge #15

Welcome back.  Glad you're starting your week off with me.  Yay!!  Since today is a Monday you know it's time for another Heart Song Inspiration Challenge.  This week we want to see you create something with either glitter and/or chipboard.  So pull out all those pretty bottles and pens with stunning glitter and let's get to crafting.  I must say I have a ton of unused chipboard that I just came across the other day.  That right there tells you that I have all kinds of stuff "hidden" from myself in my stamp room.  It's like a treasure hunt.  LOL  For my image I used the ever so adorable chick parade for my card.  Can't get enough of these little cuties.  I used some glitter pens on the flowers and leaves.  Not sure if you can really see it in the photo.  The silly circle and smaller circle are chipboard pieces.

Okay, now it's your turn.  You have until 6PM MST Sunday September 18th to get your card link over on the HSIC blog.

Wishing you luck!

Hugs and happy stamping~

9 comments:

  1. I love that image also Dana!! Pretty coloring and fun chip board Pieces. GREAT card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those chicks! Great glitter on the flowers. I know what yo mean about stuff hiding in the craft room and in my case, it's mostly chipboard pieces which I "know" I'll use someday but always forget to look at them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a sweet happy little card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana your card is too cute. It reminds me of my kids. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a happy happy card! those little chicks in a row is one of my faves of Leah's images. love the way this turned out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute!! Love that image, and the glittery flowers are so pretty!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...