September 19, 2011

Heart Song Inspiration Challenge #16

Oh, what a lovely Monday morning.  That's what I have to keep telling myself to get out of the bed. (smile)  It's a Monday for sure so you know what we do on Mondays....HSI challenge time!  This week we want to see you use orange or buttons on your cards.  Don't have any orange supplies, well how about throwing some buttons on your card instead?  I have a ton of both.....(such a wicked habit I have LOL).  I used the adorable fence friends image from Heart Song Designs.  I think you can dress this image up for a summer or fall scene.  I used my Copic airbrush system on this card.  Second time using it and I believe I'm hooked.  LOL  I can see me airbrushing the world over.  Help me now. ;-)  Please join in on the fun.  You have until 6PM September 25th to get your card linked up.    Have a great Monday everyone.

Hugs and happy stamping~

4 comments:

  1. I can see why you would love the air brush Dana...great job, lovin those colors and the fun embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, Love the airbrushing! You go, girl. Great coloring on the image -- so nicely done for a fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...the airbrushing looks awesome! Your card is gorgeous! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, Love your card. Great DP and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...