September 26, 2011

Heart Song Inspiration Challenge #17

Happy Monday everyone.  Glad to see you came back by.  Today's challenge at Heart Song Inspiration is to make a card using ribbon and/or tags.  Well I had this gorgeous brown silk ribbon just waiting to land itself on a card.  Since it already feels like fall outside I thought I would pair my ribbon with the autumn friend image from Heart Song Designs.  I love this adorable scene.  Don't know if you can tell or not but I have the pumpkin, sunflowers, bird and some of the leaves popped up on pop dots.  One of the flowers and the pumpkin are popped up twice while the other ones just once.  I think it gives this image more of a 3D effect. 

Okay, now that your creative juices flowing, let me see what you can create with ribbon and/or tags.  Make sure you link your creation up on the HSI blog.  You have until 6PM SUNDAY October 2nd.

Hugs and happy stamping~

6 comments:

  1. Fab card Dana! Wonderful coloring on the image and the pretty big bow is the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana! =D Another gorgeous card from you. Hehe. The colour combination is so warm. You did a great job coloring the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Dana. I love that gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Dana!! I love all the details - and yes you can tell there is gorgeous dimension all over! Wonderful!!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Dana. You have some great cards; so adorable.

    I'm trying to catch up on following all the blog addresses from Suzanne's CMC group. I've been away for several months and excited to be back to crafting. Looking forward to visiting often.

    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ribbon is YUMMY!! Great job popping those images up for dimension...it looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...