September 15, 2011

Paper Sundaes Challenge #86

Hey you guys.  Here's a quick card I made today for the Paper Sundaes Challenge - Finishing Touches.    Once again, I had the image colored and paper matched already.  The image is from Make it Crafty and she's called Rosie To School.  I love this big headed image. Super fun to color too.  Since I normally don't do anything to the inside of my cards since I usually write a message, I decided to just trim out the bottom of the card.  This way I have plenty of room to stamp my sentiment and still write my message.  Thanks for stopping by today.  See ya back here soon.

Hugs and happy stamping~

3 comments:

  1. Super cute - I love the big head hehehe how adorable. Your coloring is fabulous as always.

    Hugs Diana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way, Dana -- I leave lots of room inside for the message part. Love this card and the coloring you did is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully finished! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes -We hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...