September 30, 2011

Your Next Stamp Challenge #52

Good Lord.  Please forgive me.  I'm two days late on posting my card since I have been sicker than ever.  Hi everyone, welcome back.  Since it's Wednesday (in my head any way) it's time for another Your Next Stamp challenge.  And I have to say I love this challenge because it's a sketch one.  Our ever so lovely Kerri gave us the adorable sketch to use.  And I love it.  I used the new Happy Fall image for the focal point of my card.  I love this happy little tree.
Now it's your turn.   Here's just a few rules that need to be followed:
1. You must use a YNS Rubber or Digi Stamp to play along
2. You may enter as many times as you like
3. You are welcome to combine your entry with other challenges
4. Have FUN! We want to see your awesome YNS creations!!!  

Thanks for stopping by and I think I need to speed myself up to Friday.  :-)

Hugs and happy stamping~


Dana

4 comments:

  1. How super FUN Dana, sooooo love this image, and you ROCKED this challenge!!!! Thanks for sharing hun, hope things are going great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, I'm thrilled to be working with you on CMC classroom DT. Looking forward to getting to know you! Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Dana. Love the coloring and the simplicity of design. Sorry you've been feeling rotten. You're in our prayers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the sketch Dana...I love how you colored the tree trunk.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...