October 30, 2011

Day 10 - Your Next Stamp Holiday Release

Morning, morning peeps.  It's day 10 of the 14 days of holiday release at YNS.  Today I'm showing off the newest image called Snow Fun.  I used to love going sledding as a child. Not so much now since I don't weight 60 lbs and my body is old and weary.  LOL  The body is just not what it used to be.  But this adorable little bear is enjoying sledding over the snow I made for me.  Just too much fun.  Remember this image is available starting right now!!  So head on over to YNS and pick up your new stamps.  There are soooo many being released that I know you will find just the right stamp for your holiday cards.

Hugs and happy stamping~

Dana

2 comments:

  1. Dana, This is just adorable and probably my favorite stamp of the release so far! This brings back such wonderful memories of sledding in the winter. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you showcased this image perfectly...love the "puffy" snow!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...