October 23, 2011

Day 3 of 14 - YNS Holiday Release

Hey everyone.  See I told you to come back because I had some goodies to show you.  Today is day 3 of the 14 Day Holiday Release at YNS and here my adorable card to show you.  Did I just give kudios to myself?  LOL  I love, love, love this little bird sign.  Hey Santa needs to make sure he doesn't miss a beat on his trip.  This image is released as of NOW.  That's right, you can pick it up today.  Just hop on over to the YNS store and grab it.  But wait, there's more!!  There are prizes to be won honey!!! Lots of chances to win some of these awesome holiday goodies! You need to check the YNS blog and the YNS FB Page everyday to find which days are prize days! Karen will randomly be picking days to give some goodies away and you'll only have 24 hours to enter to WIN!!! 

But wait, there's more.  If you just can't wait to get your hands on these precious stamps, Karen is offering a early bird special.  Purchase your release stamps prior to the last day (Nov 3) and she'll through in FREE SHIPPING on US and Canada orders over $30 (use code YNSHolidays) PLUS a FREE gift with every purchase!!  Did you see all the FREE in that last statement?  Now that's a mouth full.  You are going to love all the new releases.  Make sure to stop back by again to see more of my holiday madness. 

Hugs and happy stamping~

3 comments:

  1. Total sweetness Dana! I love this stamp and your card is darling! You should be giving kudos to yourself!!! CUTE!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Dana! I love the tilted panel and that image is just super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is ok to say you did a great job because you did. How sweet that card is and that little birdie is just the sweetist. Just love your card.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...