October 25, 2011

Day 5 - 14 Days Holiday Release

Hey...hey....hey peeps.  So glad you stopped by today.  I have another adorable image to share with you from YNS.  If you have missed out on all the news on the 14 Day Holiday Release at YNS click here.  I'm using the Rockin' Tree stamp set.  So darn cute!  Of course your tree would be rockin' if it had some of this great wine! :-)  Or would you and the tree be rockin'?  Ummmm...that's a thought.  You might think the tree is rockin' after a glass or two.  LOL  Remember this image is available today in the YNS store.

Well hope you enjoyed my tag today.  Make sure you stop back by tomorrow as YNS will have another great challenge for you and I'm the hostess. Yay for me.  You won't want to miss this one.

Hugs and happy stamping~

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! I love your comment about the tree rockin after a few glasses of wine! Super fun tag sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...