October 31, 2011

Heart Song Inspiration Challenge #22

Happy Monday peeps.  Glad you stopped by for the HSI challenge today.  We are asking you to add some layers (3 or more) and/or some embossing to your creation this week.  I love adding layers to cards.  I think it makes them come alive in a sense.  I'm not a "flat" card girl.  The more layers the better.



I used the pansy frame from Heart Song Designs.  I love this frame because it fits small sentiments perfectly. So many options with this one.

Now show us your layers and/or embossing this week.  Remember you have until 6pm Sunday Nov 6th to get your creation linked up.  Just click here to get you there.  Oh and Happy Halloween to all of you!!

Hugs and happy stamping~

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured! And I love how you leave a white border when you cut out the stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, love all those border punched layers, Dana! The coloring on the Pansy Frame is marvelous. I'm really going to miss you gals at Heart Song after this week but I'll be checking in regularly. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty Dana! I love your layers of punched borders, and your colouring is gorgeous! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this all the yummy layers and fantastic elements make this shine! Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Dana!! You did a great job layering all those border's...I can never pull that look off!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...