October 17, 2011

HSIC #20

Good morning everyone.  Hope you had a wonderful weekend and I hope your week is starting off just as great.  Today is Monday and you know what we do on Monday....time for another Heart Song Inspirations Challenge.  The challenge this week is to use flowers or felt on your cards.  I have to admit that I don't keep alot of felt if any in my house.  I think I have maybe one red felt flower sitting around my stamproom somewhere.  So I used tons of flowers on my card instead.  They are in the paper, used as the embellishments and also on this adorable floral frame from HSD.  I colored the image with my Copics and Touch Twin markers.  I hope you like my card and play along with us this week.  Remember you have until 6pm SUNDAY Oct 20th to get your card linked up.  Have a wonderful week everyone and hope to see you back again later in the week.

Hugs and happy stamping~

10 comments:

  1. Dana, beautiful card. I love the color pallet you used. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, Dana, such great paper choices to set off the Pansy Frame! Love this one. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card, Dana! LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you left a bit of white border when you cut out the digi stamp :) gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this Dana! Your papers are perfect with your beautifully colored pansies! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card ~ the colours are so rich>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dana fab job using my favorite image!! Such rich colors you used really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...