October 4, 2011

Kenny K Challenge #63

Hey peeps.  I hope everyone has had a wonderful week thus far.  Mine is going GREAT.  Wanted to quickly show you a card that I'm submitting into this week's challenge at Kenny K Krafty Girlz.   The challenge was to use more than one girl and a die cut on your card.  I love these two images from KK so I colored them up with my Copic markers to match this awesome red and brown paper I had and couldn't wait to use.  Only used my R17, R46, E57, E47 with a hint of E49 along with my standard E13, E11, E00 markers to color my image to match the paper.  See not a lot of markers for such a cool card. :-) I think they came out super cute.  Remember you can find some great tips on coloring with Copics over at the Color Me Creative Classroom.  I'm learning so much as being a member of this team.  You should come check us out. 

Well I'm taking it down for the night.  Workie, workie comes so early in the morning.  Sending hugs out to my peeps.  Make sure you come back and see me soon.  I'll be waiting!

Hugs and much love~


12 comments:

  1. Dana LOVE this!!! HOW FUN and what a great card design, love these kk images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fab card Dana - definitely 'smokin hot' ;)
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!!! What an awesome card! Amazing work Hun. Thank you for playing along with the Kenny K Girlz Challenge Blog this week & best of luck xox

    Hugz, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana,
    Your card is fantastic! I love the color and your coloring of the images is phenom! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge and good-luck! I hope to see your lovely work next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZERS!! Girl this is fabulous!! Your rockin' those Copics girlie!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! So SASSY! I am so glad you have joined our Design Team at CMC! I look forward to working with you!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this card with the KennyK images. Beautiful coloring on the girls and I love red and brown together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dana! You really made these Kenny Ks look fabulous! I love your blog and your creations!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Kenny K digis but I can never think what to do with them. I need to take lessons from you, Dana!! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smokin Hot and I love those gorgeous bold colors. Beautiful coloring and creation. "Hugs" Carol So glad I found you at CMC. Wonderful blog. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...