November 26, 2011

Color Me Creative Challenge - Multicolor Hair

Morning my little sunshines!!  Welcome back.  I have been MIA for a week or so.  Soooo much going on. Holidays, family emergencies, LIFE.  It all seems to show up at one time.  LOL  Anyway we are on to more Copic coloring.  Thank goodness because I sure could use some stamping time. 

It's challenge time over at CMC and this one is hair raising. :-)  Your challenge is to color hair in crazy colors.  How cool is that?  I have to say that I see a lot of teens with some pretty crazy hair color.  Me on the other hand...not so much.  My image from Simply Betty called Lilly Pie is what I looked like in my kitchen on Thanksgiving.  Click the CMC link above for all the challenge details.  If your not sure how to color hair, Suzanne has some awesome classes to help you out. 

Well I'm off to finish some home projects with the hubby.  Then hopefully I'll be able to sit back and get to coloring up my images for my Christmas cards.  I usually have well over 100 done by now.  I think I might have 15 done so far.  Long way to go with just a little bit of time left.  Oh well, such is life.

Hugs and happy stamping~

5 comments:

  1. That's one Good Lookin' card! Great colors and awesome coloring!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Dana,
    ooo your card give me such a smile.
    She is pretty busy.
    Very cute and adorable colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Dana! Love how the dp and the image match so well. Fabulous. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Dana!! I LOVE her crazy orange hair!! beautiful job and keep at your x'mas cards, you'll get it done soon enough. Hugz, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun and bright, I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...