November 13, 2011

Second Posting - Deals of The Week at YNS

Hey everyone. This is my second post for today.  I thought my first post was up and running but when my husband and I got home from Savannah it wasn't on my blog.  That's what happens when you disconnect from blogland for three days.  My hubby and I had a very nice relaxing three day weekend in the historic district in Savannah.  So much history in Savannah.  And of course the food and alcoholic beverages just add to the charm (had a drink at Wet Willies that knocked my socks off LOL).   Here's a photo of us hamming it up on River Street.  Just broke in my new "winter" hairdo.  I'm crazy....I have a summer look and a winter look.



Also, I wanted to pass some info onto you.  Karen at YNS has an awesome deal of the week going on.  For more details click here.  Some of the DT members has some amazing samples to show you too.  There are some new additions to the bargin bin as well.  So head on over to YNS and see what goodies you can pick up.  Well, it's time to unpack and come back to reality.  Have a great week everyone.  See ya back here tomorrow.

Hugs and happy stamping~

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...