December 4, 2011

Sketch For You To Try



Hey friends.  I have been in my stamp room all weekend finally getting my Christmas cards done.  Thank the Lord.  I am so far behind but I do have about 50 cards done and 15 more colored up and ready to put together. :-)

Here is one of my Christmas cards.  I've had bear from Lilly Of The Valley colored up since last year but never used it.  Only had to color the hat and scarf, add some snow and I was done.  Woo hoo!!! The paper is from an old Stampin Up pack.  I can't remember the name of it.  I got the layout from this month's Sketch For You To Try challenge.  Love this layout Jen.

I have some awesome news for you too.  Suzanne from Color Me Creative has completed Classroom 5 and it's now available to everyone.  I've had the chance to get started on this class and Suzanne has really outdone herself.  If you are not registered for this great Copic classroom you are missing out.  Here's the link to get you there in a hurry.  Well back into the stamp room I go.  I'm like a little elf running on coffee and cookies today.  Yep, had cookies for breakfast.  You can do that when you're an adult.  :-)

Hugs and happy stamping~

1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...