January 9, 2012

Happy New Year...I think?!?!

Happy New Year everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful and fun holiday and you have rung in 2012 with fun, laughter and love.  I have gotten over all the holiday fun only to end up in the hospital.  Yep, just got released today.  I haven't had time to get into my stamp room to start my year off surrounded with all my paper, stamps, Copics and glitter but I'll get there soon.  Have a few doctors appointments to see what the source of all my pain is coming from and then I should be back to normal.  I'm a very hard cookie and I don't crumble easy. :-)  Make sure you stop back Wednesday as I do have a card made for YNS new release.  Oh you are going to love these images.  Until then....

Hugs and love,


2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon dearie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been missing you, Dana. I'll keep prayers going for you, and it's nice to see you back, even if it's only to let us know you've been ill. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...