January 13, 2012

YNS Fun Fridays

Mornin', mornin' peeps.  I hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday.  We are starting something new at Your Next Stamp.  It's called Fun Fridays.  The DT will be showing some ways to have fun with your crafting.  I have to tell you that I'm a HUGE fan of sketches.  Ever since I've been stamping I have loved to see the different layouts for cards.  Some of them, I find to be such a challenge but that's what makes you think out of the box.  I also has an addiction to embellishments.  I have TONS of them in my drawers that they are overflowing but I have a way of never really showcasing them.  Well today I'm showing my adorable Love is in the Air set from the ubber talented Jenny Suchin along with some pretty pearls.  This is part of her new line for YNS.  I hope you have hopped around to see all the gorgeous cards that the DT has done with this new release.  Outstanding work ladies.

Today's card I'm following the sketch from Eat, Sleep, Stamp and the Crazy Challenge use of pearls along with the Paper Sundaes challenge to use saturated colors.  What a way to start the year with combining three challenges into one card!  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by again real soon.

Hugs and love~

5 comments:

  1. Love the way you used Tracy's sketch, Dana! Also glad to see more support going on for her Sketchy Thursday. I'm so afraid she'll stop doing them and I'll feel so lost without her fabulous sketches. :-( Wonderful card and I love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the offset of the two blocks of color. Great technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! I love the giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana! And welcome to Sketchy Thursday's!!! What a treat your card is. I love this image and I also have this paper stashed away in my secret stash. I love it so much. You are a woman after my own heart. I'm a bit obsessed with embellishments too. Shhh!!! Don't tell. I have about a dozen or so never opened packages of Doodlebug Designs brads that I just can't part with. LOL! You rocked this sketch challenge. I hope you enjoyed playing along with it. Come back and play again with us soon!!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...