February 24, 2012

Happy Friday peeps.  Today I'm showing you a Fun Friday for Your Next Stamp.  I wanted to show you today how I sometimes add "hair" to my animal images.  Usually I lay down my "fur" with a colored Copic and the colorless blender (I'll show you more on that with a post later) but this time I waited the hair to be seen.  Hope that makes sense. 

So I colored Poppy The Groundhog from YNS. I used E30, E31, E33, E35, E37 as my colors besides he's adorable R20 cheeks. 



So once colored up I took my brown Sharpie marker and started drawing my hair.  Here's a closeup.  This is the way I do it.  Little strokes to create the hair.  I think it adds just a little umph to your card. Well, thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you are starting off your weekend in grand style.

Hugs and love~


2 comments:

  1. What can I say? You totally rock!! Great job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card and darling little critter, Dana! Love the banner and the dp. I have that stack, too, and the one you used is one of my favorites. Unfortunately, I've used nearly all of it and have only scraps left. :-(

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...