March 1, 2012

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge 124

Hey peeps.  So glad you stopped by.  Haven't been posting much as I'm going through some medical issues but I do have a card for you today.  I decided to play along in the sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  Haven't done a sketch there in awhile so I thought I would tackle one.  I had this adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil colored up and ready to go on a card.  I swear this is my daughter when she was younger.  Always in my shoes.  Still can't walk in heels.  LOL  Love you Jazmin.

I'm also going to send my card over to the Mo's Digital Pencil challenge (anything goes).  Haven't play in one of those challenges in awhile too.  Is it me or do you get caught up in a rut and can't seem to get back to participating in the challenges you really miss?  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE all challenges but there are ones that I used to do all the time that I have fallen away from.  I guess it's because there are SO many new and exciting blogs, sketches and products out there that I want to try.  My habit always gets the best of me. (he he).  Hope everyone is having a great day and I'll see ya back there soon.

Hugs and love~ 


6 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Dana! I love bright colors and DP! Fantastic coloring of the sweet image! Thanks for joining us for Mo's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in my prayers, my friend. This has to be one of the most precious images I've ever seen! Glorious coloring and I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana...so glad you're back! We've missed you at our weekly challenges! I love that you had this image colored already!! And what a stunning card, darlin'! Just such fun and happy colors!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana! I'm so glad you found a little time to put this card together and join us for the challenge at Mo's. :-) Your spring colors are so fun and I love that beautiful purple bow to match. Super cute! Thanks for playing the Mo challenge this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job on this! I love the colors and papers you've used, and you've colored this cute image beautifully! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dana,
    I'm so sorry youve been battling health issues lately. :( Your card is precious! I'm so glad you could join us at Mo's this week!
    ps) If you haven't already joined in, I have a sentiment stamp set I'm giving away on my blog, you can find it at the top of my sidebar.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...