February 17, 2012

I'm So Happy

This card says it all today.  I finally have my computer back up and running. I'm feeling so much better than I have been the last few days.  I have a newly designed blog and I'm entering a DT call.  Yikes....so much in one day.  I thought I needed a fresh look for my blog.  I had the old template for some time now and I wanted something a little more simple.  Does that make sense to any of you?  LOL

Then I ran across the Doodle Pantry blog and they are having a summer DT call so I said "why not" everything else is going right today.  I just love their images and I had this adorable guy in my stash.  He looks like he's signing his heart out today with a very loud HALLELUJAH!!!  

Well, thanks so swinging by today.  I'm so glad you took some time out of your busy day to drop by.

Hugs and love~

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on the DT call Dana! Your card is so darn cute...i can feel your happiness :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Dana.
    The new blog look amazing.
    The cute card give me such a giggle.
    Thanks for sharing dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean look to your blog, Dana, and the card is perfect for showing such happiness. Having just recovered from a computer crash myself, I can truly understand the joy! Good luck on the DT call. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I'm glad to hear things are so wonderful! Good luck with the design call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about having a working computer! Very cute card, that kite paper is a perfect fit for the background!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...