February 29, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge 117



Hey peeps.  Hope all of you are doing good.  I'm showcasing a card I'm entering into the Kraftin' Kimmie sketch challenge.  I really needed this "powerful" card today.  Not feeling my best and I know I've got the power to get me over this hump.  As you all know by now I keep images colored and matched with paper so when I saw this week's challenge I knew exactly what image I wanted to use.  I love coloring up KK images.  Really challenges me to keep my Copic "skin tones" in check. :-)  Suzanne at Color Me Creative has some awesome classes in coloring with Copics markers.  I'm working on class 5 right now and I'm learning so much.  If you need to break out of your Copic funk and get to coloring up a storm, head on over to CMC and pickup a class today.

Hugs and love~




1 comment:

  1. This card is great! I love the image, and the sentiment fits perfectly!! TFS!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...