February 5, 2012

Love Is In The Air- CMC way

Hey my precious peeps.  How's it going today?  It's time for another wonderful Copic challenge over at Color Me Creative.  This challenge is to show some LOVE with red, pink, white and/or cream in honor of Valentine's Day.  This week's sponsor is Stamp Fairy.  I am in LOVE with this adorable images that we received for this challenge.  Just the cutest bear ever. To get the "textured" fur on my bear I put some colorless blender on a rag and padded my cardstock and viola you have fur.  So easy and adorable. 

Hope you play along with us for the challenge.  Would love to see your Valentine cards and projects.  The ladies have really made some AWESOME cards for this challenge.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Heading to the family room to show some love for my NY GIANTS!!  GO BIG BLUE!!!! 


Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...