February 12, 2012

More Love

Morning peeps.  Hope your week is starting off blessed.  Back in my stamproom continuing to make V-day cards.  Don't know why because I really only have three people to give them to (my husband and two kiddos).  Anyway, I haven't made an easel card in awhile so I thought when I participated in the challenges today I would use one.  This adorable image called Kisses is from The Paper Shelter.  As you have heard me say many of times I keep images colored and matched with paper so this one was ready to pop on my card today.  This little gem is going into the following challenges:

SCS - Featured Stampers
Paper Sundaes - Sundae Bar
The Paper Shelter - More Love Be My Valentine

I must say that I actually like how this came out.  I've had this image colored for some time now so I'm glad I had a chance to use it.  The pearls I got for a steal on clearance at Micheal's about 6 months ago.  I know, I'm a hoarder.  LOL  Well thanks for popping by today.  Hope to see ya again soon.

Oh, before I go, don't forget that YNS's blog hop doesn't end until tomorrow so make sure you swing by and pick up the fabulous new images and dies that are being released.  Also Color Me Creative is still hosting the bi-weekly challenge that you definitely don't want to miss.  If you still need help with your Copic skills make sure you sign up for one of Suzanne's amazing classes.

Hugs and love~

6 comments:

  1. I like how this card came out too! Very nice card!!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little image, Dana! Love those heart shaped pearls! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely looking card. Smashing colours and design. Totally adore your clouds, fabby! Thanks for playing with us over at TPS this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Dana!

    Thanks for joining us this week with our Sundae Bar at Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog! Good luck!

    ♥ Lisabee

    My Crafting Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shading and highlighting that created great depth with these cuties!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, thanks loads for playing along at The paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...