March 25, 2012

So many challenges...so litte time

Hey peeps.  Hope your all having a wonderful day.  I have been busy in my stamp room trying to create a card to fit multiple challenges.  Man, 'm beat from all the work on this card.  I had the thought in my head but it was stuck and I had a hard time shaking it out.  It still didn't come out has I had planned it but that's how it goes some days.  I'm entering into the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks -Best Friends (this is me and my twin) :-)
Party Time Tuesdays - Color Inspiration
Raise The Bar - In The Garden
Paper Sundaes - Spring Blossoms
Splitcoaststampers - Featured Stamper

Since my card is FINALLY done, I'm off to the Mac store.  I see a new IPad in my future. :-)

Hugs and love~



5 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, loving the colours too, gorgeous work Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks challenge this time, good luck hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, loving the colours too, gorgeous work Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks challenge this time, good luck hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card Dana! I love the scene you have created!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks in the BFF challenge!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana this is so fun!!! Love the gorgeous scene you've created with this Tiddly!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...