March 14, 2012

Wild Side.

Happy hump day peeps.  Have a "wild" card for you today.  My birthday is this Saturday (yep drinking green stuff all day celebrating St. Patrick's Day too) and I needed a card for my BFF (my twin sister) from my kids.  I had Veronica from Mo's Digital pencil all colored up in her leopard print dress. I think this is the hottest image out there.  Shows that real women have curves. :-) LOL  For the challenge this week at DP2 you needed to use something new so I used my new monarch punch and I love it.  It just adds something cute to a card.  You'll be seeing this a LOT. Found some matching paper and Veronica was ready to go. The Sweet Sunday Sketch was a perfect layout for my card.  I love the leopard print coloring technique I learned in Class 5 at Color Me Creative.

Here's a closeup of her adorable dress.  If you have not taken a class yet at CMC you are sooo missing out.  Suzanne has come great classes on using your Copics and other alcohol based markers.  Gotta check out a class.  Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs and love~


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Dana! Love the DP and the awesome leopard dress on her! Terrific coloring! Thanks for joining us for Mo's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did a great job coloring her dress...I thought it was paper-pieced! Wonderful card! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana!

    I saw your card on Mo's blog and I just had to pop over and say Hey! I love love LOVE that leopard print technique. I am going to have to check that out. Your card is fabulous, so sassy and cute! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and Happy Birthday to you and your sister! Blessings, Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...