March 9, 2012

Your Next Stamp Sneak Peak

Happy Friday peeps!!  I have some exciting news.  Your Next Stamp is at it again.  Karen is releasing some adorable images this month and I got to use the adorable Tooth Fairy Elle. Isn't she precious trying to trade her tooth for some cold hard cash!!  Smart and cute...great combo Elle. :-)  I have to tell you the images being released are going to WOW you.  Oh I can't let the cat out of the bag so stayed tuned...there is more to come.  I'm passed the days of kids loosing teeth so I never really have small boxes on hand.  So I stretched out and made my own box.  Noooo...I didn't cut it out by hand, I cheated and used my friends die cut.  Thanks Theresa.  You probably don't even remember that you left it at my house.  LOL   Anyway, try to think "outside the box" every now and again and get creative with your images.  I have such a tendency to always make cards.  And then when I need a box, bag, or topper I'm scramble around like a dog chasing it's tail.  Silly me.  So get a little creative.  I would love to see what you come up with.  I'll swing by your blog if you leave your blog addy when you comment. 

Hugs and love~

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! What more can I say? You rock!!! By the way, since my die was used, everything in it is mine:-). TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Dana!!!! I think the way that you made the little matchbox pocket is great and you've inspired me to make a similar thing for my boys:)Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, this is a great idea, love Ellie!
    TFS and have a great day!
    Liz
    unikebyes {at} yahoo {dot} com

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...