April 29, 2012

A Cherry Birthday Wish

Hey peeps.  Hope all of you are doing well.  The healing from the surgery is coming along nicely.  I was able to get back in my stamproom and get some cards made.  Today's card is being entered into the Paper Sundaes Challenge (ribbon and pearls) and I'm casing the every so lovely Linda Callahan as she is today's featured stampers at Splitcoaststampers.  Congrats Linda. 

It's been some time now that I have made a card that did not require me to color anything.  I've had this paper and stamp set from Stampin' Up for years and it's always a quick and easy set to use to make a "cherry" card.  I'm a little behind on birthday cards so let the stamping begin.  This card took me under five minutes to put together.  Now that's my kind of card.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure you swing  back soon as I have some awesome news to share.

Hugs and love~

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! How could anyone not smile when looking at this? Love the cherries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really sweet card thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...