April 30, 2012

Color Me Creative Challenge - Let's Celebrate!

Hey, hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  Are you up for some celebrating?  This week's challenge at Color Me Creative is to make a "celebration" themed card.  I'm celebrating the fact my twin sister has moved into her new home!!  How exciting!  You would of thought I purchased another house I'm so excited.  She called me yesterday for some designing tips.  If we lived closer together the shopping trips would be dangerous.  I hope to visit her new home soon.  I've already sent her first "house warming" gift and she was sooo happy.  I love my twin.

Well let's see what you're going to be celebrating.  It can be a birthday, anniversary, graduation, or that fact you didn't eat all the cake at once. LOL  I think I'll celebrate a little more by having a cupcake!!  Can't wait to see your creations.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...