May 21, 2012

Final Paper Sundaes Challenge with a Mojo Monday Twist

Hey peeps.  It saddens me to say that this will be the last challenge for Paper Sundaes.  I have enjoyed so many challenges with the ladies there and I hate to see it end.  I wish both of you a world of excitement and adventure.  So in honor of their last challenge Pretty in Pink here is my card.

With that being said I thought I would go back to my "roots" and start stamping without coloring.  I know....so hard when you love your Copics.  Also going back to my roots.  When I first started blogging I used to participate ALOT in the Mojo Monday challenges.  I loved to see all the inspiration that the ladies had up their sleeves.  So I'm entering my card into that challenge as well today.  I love this simple and cute layout.  I can mass produce this one for sure.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you have a wonderful Monday.

Hugs and love~

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love the layout....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and take on the sketch! Love the ribbon and bow. TFS

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...