May 22, 2012

Party Time Tuesday Challenge #69

Hey peeps.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Over at Party Time Tuesdays we are having a vintage/shabby chic challenge.  This adorable image called AJ the Chef is from one of our sponsors The Stamping Boutique.  He looks like he's whipping up a good meal for someone "good looking".   I thought I would make my card more on the vintage "masculine" side as I want to give this to a friend of mine's husband.  He is an awesome cook and pretty good looking too. :-)

Make sure you take some time to enjoy our challenge this week.  Can't wait to swing by your blog to leave a comment.  Remember the challenge runs until May 28th.  Happy stamping.

Hugs and love~

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Dana, I love the swirly background and your fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...